Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exercise:
Jenny McCarthy on the Wii - 15 minutes
Jogging - 1 mile in 20 minutes
Hip Hop Dance Party - 45 minutes
Walk Daisy for 1 mile
Jody Watley - 30 min dance and 15 min abs and stretches
Luscious Belly Dancing - learning the moves
Stretching
Walk with Cragin and Daisy - 3/4 mile

Food:
Apple with Peanut butter
Pineapple
Mixed Green Salad with Ham Black Eyed Pea Salad on it
1/4 cup peanuts
More fresh pineapple
White Wine
Hot & Sour Soup
Brown Rice
Fish Two Ways
Special Dessert and small glass of Melon drink

Thoughts:
Well, I didn't like the 15 minutes of Jenny anymore than I liked 30 minutes. I think I'm going to replace this. I have some 10-minute DVDs ordered. I'll keep the 15 minutes until they arrive and replace them. Or maybe I'll let myself not do it if I jog extra long. It's hard to keep at it when I don't like it.

The belly dancing is taking a LOT of learning. This is the second time I've gone through the moves. I haven't made it through all of them yet. This is definitely going to take a long time. You have to go through the beginning ones to reach the end ones. I think.... I'll investigate a little more here.

I'm going to have to enlist more help at the Chinese Restaurant. The fish were breaded and pan-fried. Cragin's Shrimp wasn't and had broccoli (my favorite!) as a side. I'll have to be more selective. The dessert? Hey life happens. My theory is I can eat anything. I just have to work it into the plan. Knowing ahead of time would help, but this is a lifetime commitment and not a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment