Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Exercise:
Jenny McCarthy on the Wii - 1/2 hour
Hip Hop Dance Party - 45 mins
Walk Daisy - 1 mile (I don't know how many minutes)
Very old Jody Watley video (about 1/2 hour or 3/4 hour)
Exercise Chair (We bought this a really long time ago.)
Stretches
Walk Daisy with Cragin - 1 mile

Food:
COFFEE
Apple with Peanut Butter
Fresh Strawberries
Mixed Greens with chicken and broccoli and red pepper
Fresh Pineapple
1/4 cup peanuts
Ham and Black-eyed pea salad (with red cabbage)
Tuna Fish Salad

Carbs:
I'm still working my way through this. Let's see.
Probably 30 +7 +20 + +14 +7 + 45

Thoughts:
I'm getting tired of Jenny on the Wii. I can't seem to do anything right. It's all "Do as I do, follow me," etc., even when I think I am. So I decided today that if I jog in the mornings, I only have to do 15 minutes with Jenny on the Wii.

Also I tried my Paula Abdul DVD this morning and I still don't like it. She goes too fast for me. I can't keep up and it's frustrating. The Jody Watley one is much more fun. (Hey, I liked the 80s.) Plus she does abs work at the end, which I definitely need. Also I like the stretches she does at the end of the end. So I'm going to stick with her for a while even thought the video quality is horrible.

I like Hip Hop Dance Party with Jennifer G(whatever), so I'll stick with that also. I've just added the last 15 minute segment and am still working on learning the steps. Oddly enough, the box step is the one that is throwing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment