Friday, April 1, 2011

My Work-outs

Weight 154

I'm giving another big push at losing at least five more pounds.

I have cut back on the exercise. I'm still doing a lot. I do the elliptical for an hour five days a week. I work out on the weight machines three times a week. I do need to add either Saturday or Sunday to the schedule.

But I haven't been doing the dance videos. I miss them because my stretches are in them. But first the DVD machine broke. Then Beloved Daughter showed my how to use the Playstation to play them. So I did them for a couple of days. Then this guy started hitting on me at the gym. I started going earlier to avoid him. But I didn't get the videos done before I went to gym and so just didn't get them done. I think the second "no" may have taken. So I'll try and get back on schedule.

My use of the hula-hoop is sketchier than I'd like. I think it's just a matter of remembering it whenever I read and working up again. (If I use it too much without working up, my stomach hurts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment